Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Back To Work

And on the Sunday (1st Sunday after Easter?), I got ill again. Not so good. I didn't feel too bad, but I seriously considered not going to church. However, I got there, and, you know, generally enjoyed it - though the topic of the talk wasn't really one that you enjoy as such. And then after, I chatted to a few people (Fiona was there, Luke wasn't), and went to the pub with some people from my new life group. Not that the group is new, but just the name.
We chatted about various random things, including the rules of dreams, and the faithfulness of God. Which is probably important to talk about more often, if only to remind ourselves that He is faithful. Because we forget.

And then on Monday, I was still ill; just when I had to go back to work. So I managed to get in a bit late (about two hours, sort of). And everything went smoothly. We weren't too busy - or quiet - and I managed to get through the day without any problems. Plus I could relax in the knowledge that today was a day off, so I would have time to recover. Which I have done just fine.

And about the only other thing I've done is sort out an Unlimited card for the cinema. I shall try to print off my temporary ticket today, and I'll get the proper one sometime over the next week. And I look forward to being more social once I've got used to using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment