Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Back To Normal-ness

Well, after all the fun and games going on over Christmas and New Year, normal life was always going to be a bit...well, bland. Which is mainly why I have taken so long to write about what has happened so far in this new year.

Because so far, not much has happened; either good or bad. I mean, obviously stuff has happened, I haven't just slept for almost a fortnight (though if I had, that might be worth talking about); but, not actually much of any interest. One highlight over the last 10 days was playing 'Zombies'-definitely good to know it was just as much fun the second time around-but, you know, not really something worth talking about in detail.

And, other than that, not really much has gone on. Work has been quieter than usual, overall, I think; and I haven't really gone out much in the evenings. So, so far, January has been a lot quieter than December; which is kind of to be expected, I guess. After all, with the end of the year celebrations, there's a lot more going on in December than most other times; and, not so many people want to really do much right after that because they're exhausted/feeling poor/needing to catch up on work/etc.

So, not much has happened. Yet. But I know that things won't continue in that vein, as I know certain things that are coming up soon. For instance, I'm going to a friend's flat warming party tomorrow, and my mum and my sister both have birthdays over the next week or so. Which will be good, and give me something more to talk about-if I get the time.

However, one thing that is worth talking about is the new course/programme/thing at church. Called 'How Do I Make The Most Of My Life?' it's going to be over 5 weeks-which means it will finish in the middle of Feb. Which means I can't really tell much about it yet, as we have only done one week of it so far. But it's been powerful so far.

I would say that what I have seen so far of this year is that it seems to be giving my relationships a (needed) boost. I'm not sure if there's a particular reason, but that definitely seems to be something that God has been blessing. And I have been responding well, and enjoying it.

And the other thing, which should be pretty obvious, is that I have been doing a lot more on this blog-and hopefully, some interesting posts coming up. I have had plenty of ideas (which doesn't seem to be changing, growing if anything), so I look forward to the future in that regard as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment